FLIR Systems is the pioneer and world leader in thermal imaging technologies.
Following the expansion of FLIR’s security solution portfolio and the acquisition of DVTEL, FLIR sought to make a new impression in the security industry.
FLIR partnered with Maize in 2017 on content creation, public relations, digital marketing and out-of-the-box ideas.
The result – FLIR went from a security player to a security frontrunner, captivating the marketplace’s attention.
Here’s how we did it.
Public Relations/Thought Leadership
Increasing FLIR’s prominence in the industry as the go-to expert on thermal imaging and perimeter protection backed by its award-wining solutions.
- 20 articles in top tier security outlets (including the cover story of Security Today!)
- 2 speaking engagements
- 4 award wins and 3 award finalists
Driving client engagement through eye-catching content that showcased FLIR’s technical insights and state-of-the-art technology.
- 4 blogs,
- 2 case studies
- 2 white papers
- 2 listicles
- 1 native article
Executing client acquisition through visually appealing emails driving users to FLIR product and landing pages.
Launching a digital inbound marketing using PR, email promotion and social advertising to drive white paper downloads and lead conversion.
- 232 downloads of Thermal white paper
- 11,000 links clicked
- 199 leads through social lead generation on Facebook
Trade Show Marketing
Inspiring attendees to go to the FLIR booth with media attention, award recognition and a social contest, “Take a Thermie.” Guests who took a “selfie” with FLIR’s therminator and shared the photo were entered to win a prize.
Take a Thermie Social Media Contest
- Total LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter Impressions: 505,277
- 487% increase in ISC West social activity from 2016
- Total Impressions: 1,254,045
- 9 Press Meetings
- 10 During Show ISC West-Related Editorial Placements
- 6 Post Show ISC West Related Editorial Placements
- 2017 SIA New Product Showcase Winner in the VMS Category
- Security Today 2017 Govies Gold Recognition for Outdoor Perimeter Protection and Video Management Systems Category