Louroe Electronics is a classic, esteemed audio monitoring company within the security industry.
Although Louroe had been providing audio security systems for over 35 years, its brand recognition was mediocre. The security industry at large often viewed audio as a niche, secondary technology.
Louroe sought a campaign that took the company to the next level, driving brand engagement while reinforcing the value proposition of audio in the marketplace.
Maize worked with Louroe on a robust integrated marketing campaign incorporating PR, content, social media and email promotion.
Impact – Maize solidified Louroe’s position as a thought leader in the security sector and created newsworthy attention around Louroe’s new audio analytics solutions that generated buzz about audio in the industry.
This was our plan for 2016.
Sparking interest in Louroe’s technology, solution and company initiatives through a robust media outreach campaign.
– 9 million impressions
– 103 placements
– 68% increase in impressions from 2015
Trade Show PR
– 8 press meetings at ISC West (largest security trade show in U.S.)
– 6 ISC West related articles
– 10 press meetings at ASIS (another principal security trade show)
Increasing Louroe’s share of voice through contributing articles.
Positioning Louroe CEO alongside industry giants, Genetec and ASSA ABLOY, at the Security Industry Association’s premier fall seminar, Security New Ground.
– 9 byline articles in top tier security outlets
– Panelist for “Evolving “A Snapshot into the Evolution of Security Technology” at Securing New Ground 2016
Showcasing Louroe’s technical expertise and compelling solution installations.
– 2 White Papers
– 1 Case Study
Inbound Marketing / Email Marketing
Keeping customers and partners in the know of the latest Louroe initiatives and directing them to specific web pages for lead capture.
– 18 newsletters
– 3 content specific landing pages
– 4 vertical specific landing pages
Driving notable increase in client engagement on social platforms.
*Numbers in parentheses showcase percentage increase from 2015 to 2016
– 302,600 impressions
– 48% increase in new subscribers (from 259 to 385)
– 462 % increase in average monthly users reach (from 1,750 to 8,100)
– 647% increase in engagements (from 346 to 2,239)
– 202,500 impressions
– 62% increase in followers (350 to 570)
– 86% increase in average monthly users reach (5,900 to 11,000)
– 195 Retweets/Shares, 354 Likes